(Facade Restoration and Local Law 11)
POSTED DATE: 01/01/2014
LOCATION: New York
Ideal candidate will work for a premier NYC based building Maintenance and Restoration Company and will hit the ground running. Candidate will also have the ability to work on various projects through critical path scheduling or CPM.
- College degree in Engineering is preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience working on drawings, and take offs for both interior & exterior projects
- Strong math & analytical Skills
- Prior experience with projects related to curtain walls, store fronts, canopies or other facades
- Prior experience with interior and ornamental projects in value of 5k to 2 million
- Site Surveys and field experience is a plus
- Coordinate and monitor activities to ensure project is completed on time and within budget
- Team player with excellent oral and written skills
- Develop and maintain client relations
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Candidate may be subject to a background check
- Salary is commensurate to experience
To be considered for the position be sure to include your salary requirements in your cover letter.